The Tolga awning is designed for campervans and conversions. Using Vango's AirBeam Technology, it is simple and fast to inflate and utilises Vango's Sentinel Sport fabric with ColourLok technology to reduce the effects of UV on your awning. A handy covered entrance provides additional living space for relaxing in the shade or taking cover from the rain. The SkyTrack II System inside is perfect for hanging lights or the included SkyLiner. With a great weight to space ratio, this drive away awning has all the room you need to enjoy camping trips whilst still being light-weight and compact to combat the limited storage space often found in campervans. Enjoy every adventure with the Tolga campervan awning, for wherever you go.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- SkyTrack II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included).
- Secondary Mesh Doors - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack System to hang storage or lights
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables in your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered.
- TBS II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle.
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure.
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All of our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle.
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details.
- AirBeam Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag.
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag.
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok tensioner locks Guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions.
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams secured in between main AirBeam structure for enhanced stability
- Touring Awning - This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service.
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation.
L75.0 x H35.0 x W36.0cm
Kador Adjustable Height