The Vango Soul 300 3-man tent features a low-level tunnel design, delivering great stability. The part mesh door and external vents effectively control ventilation, reducing the risk of condensation. The Soul can be pitched in under 7 minutes and the fast pack tent bag also makes packing away quick and easy. A perfect tent to explore the great outdoors.
- Protex 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango.
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Additional Ventilation - Increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided.
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Inner First Pitch - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates.
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers.
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise.
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
52.0 x ø17.0cm
3 Person Tent