The Magra awning is designed for campervans and conversions. This inflatable drive away awning has a front and back entrance, so is ideal for left or right main van doors, allowing you to create the perfect set up on any campsite. With an eyebrow canopy at the front door, you can stay dry even if it's raining whilst a sweeping canopy at the rear is ideal for muddy boots or creating a social space at the back of your campervan. The Sentinel Sport Fabric has a small and lightweight pack size whilst still being durable. With a great size to weight ratio, the Magra air awning ensures you can spend the day walking, biking, surfing or just relaxing on the campsite and still have room in your campervan for every adventure.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- SkyTrack II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included).
- Secondary Mesh Doors - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Two Covered Entries - Gives sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area.
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack System to hang storage or lights
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered.
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure.
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle.
- AirBeam Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag.
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with handy carry bag.
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions.
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams secured in between main AirBeam structure for enhanced stability
- Touring Awning - This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service.
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionaility.
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation.
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy - Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- Inflatable AirBeam Structure - With 10 years' experience in AirBeam technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump).
- All In One Inflation - Quick and easy inflation through one valve
L75.0 x H40.0 x W41.0cm
Kador Adjustable Height