An excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the hugely popular Vango Kela drive away awning inflates in a few minutes leaving you with more time to enjoy your break. Designed to attach effortlessly to the side of your campervan, the Kela has 4 attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, so you can keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry. Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Secondary Mesh Doors - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - SImple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- King Pole Door - Door can be used as a canopy by adding additional king poles through the door eyelets, providing shelter from sun or rain.
- SkyTrack II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included).
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for stargazing at night.
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack System to hang storage or lights
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your your camping appliances powered.
- TBS II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure.
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle.
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality
- AirBeam Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag.
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation.
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag.
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions.
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams secured in between main AirBeam structure for enhanced stability
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Inflatable AirBeam Structure - With 10 years' experience in AirBeam technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump).
- Sentinel Pro Fabric - Designed for dedicated motorhomes who embark on several trips a year. Featuring 420 double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability. The added PU technical coatings and ColourLok technology to enhance resistance to UV fading make this fabric exceptional in performance.
L78.0 x H32.0 x W34.0cm
Kador Adjustable Height