The Vango Harris 500 is a 5-man poled tent designed with a focus on ventilation. This tent has multiple mesh panels incorporated throughout with an additional mesh panel behind the bedrooms to maximise ventilation and keep your tent cool on warm breaks. Sentinel fabric keeps pack size and weight low, while ensuring Vango quality and durability. Nightfall bedrooms ensure you sleep in longer and a pre-attached front canopy provides a great area for dining and relaxing, offering extra living space and a real outdoors feel. The Harris is the ideal family tent for summer breaks.
- Large Mesh Roll Away Door - Front door with two large mesh panels can be rolled to the side to fully open up the living area
- Adjustable Rear Ventilation - Mesh panel with adjustable cover at rear of tent
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximises living space within the tent
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Large mesh vents on inner - Keeps tents cooler in warm conditions and reduces condensation
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Pre-Attached Extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- SkyTrack II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting and storage. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs.
- TBS II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
L73.0 x H32.0 x W32.0cm
5 Person Tent