The Vango Evolve Superwarm Double sleeping bag is from our Earth collection, made from a recycled fabric with stylish embossed design, made from 100% recycled single use plastics. The recycled fabric is resilient, whilst being soft to touch. The Vango Evolve is the perfect companion to cuddle up in for a great night's sleep. Stay warm while helping the environment with the filling, shell and lining and all made from recycled single use plastics, without compromising on warmth or comfort. Double layer construction creates an open structure that retains heat in the bag, while the integrated head rest provides additional comfort and warmth.
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Headrest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag - Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Stuffsack with Drawcord - Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Double Layer Construction - Two layers of fill for greater warmth
- 2-Way Zip - Can be opened from the top or bottom for versatile ventilation
- Wave Stitching - Ensures even distribution of the insulation across your body, reducing cold spots
- 100% Recycled Filling - The filling is made from recycled plastic, aiding the environment
- EcoStem Fabric - Recycled polyester fabric with an embossed grass design made from 100% recycled single-use plastic.
- 100% Recycled Polair Snug Lining - Made from recycled plastic to create a super soft and cosy polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed).
- Duraflex Eco Components - Made with plant fibre to be more environmentally friendly
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
54.0 x ø31.0cm
100% recycled polyester fill
Suggested Usage Min
Suggested Usage Max
Ext Chest Width
Int Chest Width
Max User Height
Int Foot Width