- Hardwood pellet fuelled for consistently high heat and low maintenance
- Wood fired flavoured 12" pizzas
- Reaches 500°C (950°F) in just 15 minutes
- Cooks stone-baked pizza in as little as 60 seconds!
- Ultra portable at just 10kg (22lbs)
What makes Ooni Fyra 12 awesome?
Ooni Fyra 12 streamlines wood-fired cooking for a no-nonsense live fire experience and intense flavours.
The innovative gravity-fed pellet hopper automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless cooking.
Ready to go in 15 minutes, Ooni Fyra 12 reaches temperatures up to 500°C (950°F), cooking authentic stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds.
Ooni Fyra 12 is the proud successor of Ooni 3, the world's first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets.
Ooni Fyra 12 is perfect for making pizza anywhere, thanks to its lightweight design (just 22lbs, or 10kg).
What's In The Box
1. Ooni Fyra 12 pizza oven body with folding legs
2. Oven door
3. Cordierite stone baking board
4. Detachable two-part stainless steel chimney
5. Chimney cover, which doubles as a pellet scoop
6. Fuel hopper
7. Fuel tray
8. Flame keeper
Unboxed dimensions: 74 x 39 x 72cm (29.1 x 15.4 x 28.5")
Unboxed weight: 10kg (22lbs)
Cooking surface: 12"
0.4" (10mm) cordierite stone baking board
Folding legs for easy transport and storage
Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell