Winner of 'Best Rooftop Tent' awarded by Popular Mechanics' Gear of the Year 2021: Outdoor.
Go Wherever You Dang Well Please!
Trek to the desert? No problem. Off the grid by the mountains? You got it. or maybe you just want a relaxing day at the beach with your family.
With the Crua AER rooftop tent, you can travel far and wide, with the only limitation being your snack supply.
The Crua AER is a rooftop tent like no other. It has an anti-wind noise feature, 360-degree views and skylights. Not only that but add the Crua Culla Haul and you have a thermally insulated interior. The Crua Culla Haul is a tailor-made inner tent for the Crua AER. It is made from premium-grade insulation and offers supreme temperature regulation. While keeping you at the perfect temperature, it also blocks out light and dampens sound.
We have seen the AER on a whole host of different vehicles. The Crua AER will fit most standard roof bars. In order to get the Crua AER on your vehicle, you will need a set of crossbars. Please check both the static and dynamic loads of your crossbars. These crossbars should run perpendicular to your vehicle. The Gap between the mounting points on the Crua AER is 76cm. The Gap between the mounting points on the Crua AER Maxx is 80cm.
Please refer to your vehicle specification manual for maximum weight allowance for roof rack loads.
LENGTH: 235cm WIDTH: 140cm
HEIGHT: 125m WEIGHT: 55 kg / 121lbs
TOTAL FLOOR SPACE: 31.24sqft / 2.91 sqm
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300KGS
- Width: 4.5ft / 140cm
- Length: 7.7ft / 235cm
- Height (at its highest): 4.1ft / 125cm
- Weight: 121 lbs / 55 kg
- Outer Fly: 210D rip-stop polyoxford PU coated HH3000mm with full dull silver coating UV 50+
- Inner Fly: 190g rip-stop polycotton PU2000mm
- Floor: 210D polyoxford PU coated 2000mm
- Frame: Aluminium pole, Telescopic aluminium ladder
- Base: Fibreglass Honeycomb plate and aluminium honeycomb plate
- Crua Aer: Sleeps 2-3 persons
- Bug Mesh: B3 bug mesh
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Outer Fly and Inner Fly are not Fire Retardant
- Jumbo Zips