For the high-demanding outdoor enthusiast who wants a product without compromise. The Contigo FreeFlow powered by Autoseal Technology will not disappoint with 100% spill and leak-proof performance. The Thermalock double-wall vacuum insulated 18/8 Stainless Steel will keep drinks hot up to 10 hours and cold for up to 29 hours. Accomplish more with one-handed drinking and keep out dirt and grime with a protective spout cover. The FreeFlow is easy to clean, as the underside of the lid opens for full access and both lid and body are dishwasher safe. A cross-bolt lock to prevent accidental spilling and bolted carry handle provide secure transport. Additionally, the rugged powder-coat finish gives you a textured grip even when your hands are wet or sweaty. This 100% BPA-free* water bottle is available in 700ml/24oz.
- Powered by AUTOSEAL Technology that provides on-the-go spill-proof & leak-proof confidence
- Simply push the button to drink and release to automatically seal the lid. One-handed operation offers optimal on-the-go experience
- THERMALOCK double wall, vacuum- insulation keeps drinks hot up to 10 hours and up to 29 hours cold
- Easy to clean, one-piece lid - Underside of lid opens completely for easy access and thorough cleaning, no loose parts to misplace
- Safe Drinking - protective spout cover to keep out dirt and grime
- Cross-bolt lock for safe transport
- Bolted carry handle for easy on-the-go transport
- Rugged powder-coated finish for secure hold even with wet or sweaty hands. Textured grip drink button allows easy operation
- Soft traction pad provides a skid-proof bottom that eliminates clinking
- Both lid and body are top rack dishwasher safe
7.5 x 7.5 x 26.7 cm
Double-wall, Vacuum insulated 18/8 Stainless Steel
Keeps Drinks Hot:
up to 10 hours
Keeps Drinks Cold:
up to 29 hours
One Handed Operation:
yes, press the button to sip, release to seal
Care & Maintenance
- Suitable for cold and hot beverages.
- Use this bottle's lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the AUTOSEAL button when the bottle is being transported full of liquid.
- Both lid and body are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Always store with lid removed.
- Wash all parts with soapy water before use.