The Broil King Keg 5000 - Features 3,097 sq. cm total cooking surface, including a 1,807 sq. cm. cast iron cooking grate, 1,290 sq. cm. chrome secondary cooking surface, heavy-duty cast iron upper damper, Roto-Draft lower damper with ash pull out system, 2 removable side shelves and wheeled based that is trailer hitch adaptable.
Colour - Metallic charcoal. Multi-tool included.
Performance Grill Features
Heavy Duty Cast Iron Grids
The Keg comes equipped with a heavy duty cast iron cooking grid, perfect for holding heat to sear steaks or slow cooking ribs.
Deluxe Accu-Temp Thermometer
Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer ensures that you can maintain the exact temperature you need for whatever meal you are preparing.
Secondary Chrome Coated Cooking Rack
The secondary rack is made of top quality chrome plated steel. It rotates out of the way so you can access the bottom grid and it almost doubles your cooking surface.
Cast Iron Damper
The upper damper is made of heavy duty cast iron and allows you to control the temperature of the cookbox with top-air flow. The multi-tool allows you to open and close the damper with ease, allowing you to cook low and slow or hot and fast.
Removable Steel Ash Container
The Keg 5000 comes with a removable, slide-out ash container for quick and easy clean up.
Trailer hitch compatible
You won't find this type of accessory with any other kamado-style grill. The best way to take your Keg with you when you travel; simply insert the 1.25" or 2" hitch adapter into your vehicle's trailer hitch receiver, remove the cart from your keg, slide it onto the adaptor mounted on your vehicle and you're ready to travel.
Fully adjustable dampers are made of heavy duty cast aluminium. They allow precise cooking by controlling the air flow throughout the cooking chambers.
Air Flow Convection
The Keg's unique shape is specifically designed for efficient thermal convection-style cooking while its double steel walled construction provides unmatched heat retention and durability.
Insulated dual wall steel construction
The thermal construction is truly what sets us apart front the rest. The double walled steel construction holds the temperature at a narrow range for continuous and even heat. The result? A fuel efficient cooking system that allows you to cook low and slow.
- 3,097 sq. cm. total cooking area
- 1,806 sq. cm. primary cooking space
- Heavy duty cast iron cooking grids
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer
- Secondary chrome coated cooking rack
- Cast iron upper damper
- Rust resistant porcelain coated cooking chamber
- Heavy duty resin handles
- Two front handle bottle openers
- Insulated double walled steel body
- Latch and lock lid mechanism
- Removable steel ash tray with chrome damper
- Removable resin side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Durable stand with large wheels for portability
- High quality epoxy grey finish
- Trailer hitch compatible
- 119.0 cm. Height 70.0 cm. Width 104.0 cm. Length
- 57.0 kg
- 48 cm. Width 48 cm. Length
Broil King Premium Grill Cover KA5535 fits the Keg 5000
Crafted of 900D polyester with a weather and fade resistant PVC exterior, this superior quality cover will protect your Broil King Keg season after season. Embroidered with the Broil King logo and seamed with blue baseball stitching for a touch of class.
- Broil King This product is protected by a 10 year warranty on the structure and 2 years on all remaining parts and paint.