The Crown 300 Series features 2,129 sq. cm primary cooking surface and includes 3 stainless steel tube burners, 10 mm reversible cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, and electronic ignition. The 400 series features black powder coat drop-down side shelves, frame and front panel.
- 8.8 kWh main burner output
- 2,839 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 2,129 sq cm primary cooking space
- 3 Stainless steel tube burners
- Cast iron cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system
- Linear-Flow valves with 180° Sensi-Touch control
- Sure-Lite electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer
- Black porcelain enamelled hood panel with rugged cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel cook box with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel control panel
- Black painted steel drop down side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Large 7 in / 18 cm crack-proof wheels
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel component
- Black powder-coat steel cart
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cart and base
- 116.8 cm. Height 58.4 cm. Width 118.1 cm. Length
- 55.0 kg
- 48.58 cm. Width 44 cm. Length
Broil King Premium Grill Cover 68470 fits the Cart 310*
Crafted from water resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining. They feature mesh venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well as velcro closures for a superior fit. Blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams. Moulded rubber handles make the cover easy to remove.
- Limited lifetime warranty on cast aluminium components. 10 years on stainless steel cookbox, 5 years on stainless steel burner system and 2 years on remaining parts and paint.