The Vango Stargrove II 450, 4-man tent has a fully enclosed, integrated awning offering great usability in all conditions. The Large Diamond Clear windows let light pour into the living areas during the day and can be covered up with the roll-away toggled curtains at night. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, whilst ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels. At over 2m tall, it's easy to stand-up and move around. The large front door can be unzipped to the midpoint, or fully across, giving a good variety of options to suit different conditions and uses. You can even sleep-in longer on summer mornings, thanks to the Nightfall bedroom inner tent, designed to minimise the morning light.
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise.
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers.
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access.
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a sewn in full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out when the flysheet door is rolled away.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom.
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more.
- TBS II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy.
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation.
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space.
- Sentinel Experience Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Experience fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Experience is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Pre-attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
L78.0 x H34.0 x W34.0cm
4 Person Tent