The Vango Joro 450 4-man tent is a poled tent within our new Earth Collection. The new collection launches our Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single-use plastics. Not only does the Joro reduce plastic waste from the environment but it also benefits from many key features including an integrated front awning with a large front door, which can be fully rolled back and a side door that can be King-Poled open to enjoy the good weather, or zipped up when more shelter is required, giving a real outdoors feel. Fresh airflow is also a key feature as both the living room doors have mesh panels which increase the airflow, whilst keeping the bugs out. Space is plentiful with a large dining and social area. The Joro also sleeps up to four people in the King-Sized, Nightfall bedrooms, designed to reduce early morning light. The Clear Access design allows you to enter the bedroom with no step over and gives you a wider entrance.
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-Angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds.
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Sentinel Eco Fabric - With a development focus on the environment, we've take single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers.
- Built-In Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom.
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise.
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and lowered step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- TBS II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy.
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel - Helps to increase airflow into the living space
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation.
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- King Bedrooms - Extra sleeping area width per person, allowing for a more comfortable night's sleep
L78.0 x H34.0 x W34.0cm
4 Person Tent