Part of the Vango Experience collection, the Vango Ember Double square-shaped sleeping bags come in a range of stunning colours. The Vango Ember Double is a 2-season bag constructed using quality fabrics and fills, combined with a small price tag, making it the ideal purchase for cost-conscious family campers and festival-goers.
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23527-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Headrest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag - Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Grade A Quality Fill - Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch.
- Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Polair Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T)
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Stuffsack with Drawcord - Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag.
- Polair Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester
- Insulation Lock - S-Stitching holds insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body
53.0 x ø32.0cm
30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
Suggested Usage Min
Suggested Usage Max
Ext Chest Width
Int Chest Width
Max User Height
Int Foot Width