The Vango Cove drive away awning is perfect for couples and young families off on an adventure. This front-facing inflatable awning is positioned the same way as your campervan, ensuring you are always facing the view and giving you added privacy from your campsite neighbours. The sewn-in groundsheet ensures the Cove is ideal for living or storage, whilst the AirBeams create a strong and rigid structure which is quick and easy to pitch. The ideal addition to your campervan for all your trips into the outdoors.
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area.
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Side Attachement - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go.
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation.
- AirBeam Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag.
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle.
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure.
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- TBS II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and pevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Touring Awning - This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching a extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service.
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy - Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- Inflatable AirBeam Structure - With 10 years' experience in AirBeam technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump).
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, while being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection.
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle.
L75.0 x H37.0 x W37.0cm
Kador Adjustable Height