The Vango Aether 600XL is a 6-man poled tent within our new Earth Collection. The new collection launches our Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single use plastics. Not only does the Aether reduced plastic waste from the environment but benefits from key features such as Pre-Angled poles for greater head height and internal space. Another feature is the fully sewn-in groundsheet and Pre-Attached Extension, offering extra living space and a real outdoors feel. The double living area has a large front door, which can be fully rolled back and the side door can be King-Poled open to enjoy the good weather, or zipped up when more shelter is required. Fresh airflow is also a key feature as both the living room doors have mesh panels which increase the airflow, whilst keeping the bugs out. The Aether also features Clear Access, Queen Sized, Nightfall bedrooms, designed with a wider entrance. there is no step over into the bedroom which has been designed to reduce early morning light.
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-Angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds.
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Sentinel Eco Fabric - With a development focus on the environment, we've taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers.
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom.
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise.
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and lowered step over into the bedroom allows for easier access.
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials.
- TBSII Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation.
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area.
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access.
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximises living space within the tent
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials.
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space.
L72.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm
6 Person Tent