The Regal charcoal offset 400 Smoker's body is constructed from 2 mm / 14 gauge steel with 500 sq. in. primary cooking surface, heavy duty cast iron cooking grids. Air vent system includes a chimney-style stack with Roto-Draft damper technology. Also features dual-purpose smoke diffusing charcoal trays and a removable ash tray in both cooking chambers.
- 830 sq. in. total cooking surface
- 500 sq. in. primary cooking surface
- Heavy duty cast iron grids
- Two dual-purpose smoke diffusing charcoal trays
- Three fully adjustable Roto-Draft cast aluminium dampers for ultimate heat control
- Accu-Temp thermometer with chrome bezel
- Large diameter lid handle
- Durable front shelf with integrated tool hooks
- Removable ash trays in small and large cooking chambers
- Front access doors for easy loading fuel
- Bottle opener
- 8" wheels with decorative grey accent and 2 heavy duty leg levellers
- Grill body constructed from 2 mm gauge steel
- Quality high heat paint - Dragon Black
- Charcoal (CH)
Assembled Grill Dimensions
- 52.5 in. Height 26.0 in. Width 50.0 in. Length
- 186.0 lbs
- 19.25 in. Width, 25.6 in. Length
Broil King Heavy-Duty Grill Cover 67060 fits the Smoke Offset 500*
Protect your new charcoal grill from rain, snow and windy conditions. This cover is constructed from a durable and weather resistant PVC outer shell with a polyester lining. Includes hook and loop closures, polyester handles on each side for easy removal, and the Broil King logo screened onto the front.
- This Broil King features a 5 year warranty on the cook box and 2 years on all remaining parts and paint.