The British Vehicle Rental Association
- BVRLA rental and leasing members adhere to a mandatory Code of Conduct. This provides customers with the reassurance that the company they are dealing with is committed to delivering the highest industry standards of professionalism and best-practice.
- Recognised as one of the UK's fastest growing trade associations, BVRLA membership represents a mark of quality and professionalism, providing members' customers with the reassurance that they are dealing with a company that meets the highest industry standards.
- Established in 1967, the BVRLA today has over 1,000 organisations in membership, all of whom operate in, or engage with the UK vehicle rental, leasing and fleet sectors. From small and medium-sized businesses to large PLCs, the BVRLA welcomes all those who are committed to delivering excellence.
The Camping and Caravanning Club
- Established in 1901, the Camping and Caravanning Club is the world's oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping. Our aim is to help people enjoy the simple pleasures that camping can bring and we are proud to have over 700,000 members who agree!
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is a not-for-profit organisation, which means that every penny spent with us is invested back into improving facilities and services for our members. We love tent, caravan and motorhome camping and we want to pass that passion onto you, whether you’re a seasoned camper or are trying it out for the first time.
Brit Stops Book included with each campervan or motorhome
- The Brit Stops book contains details of over 1000 hosts who are all looking forward to meeting Britstoppers.
- Clear and simple to use the book features country pubs, farm shops, vineyards, breweries, craft / antiques centres, etc. all offering an invitation through the Brit Stops scheme to stay overnight in your motorhome or campervan in a safe environment - free of charge!
- These are not camp sites, so they won't have shower blocks or overnight toilet facilities, but you do get a pleasant stopover somewhere off the road, and a bit different.
Hire Association of Europe
- Hire Association Europe (HAE) was formed in 1974 and is the industry-leading trade body representing plant, tool and equipment hire.
- HAE members provide the highest quality and reliable services in the industry. If you hire from a HAE member you can be assured you are hiring from a business who adhere to the highest standards of customer service and best practice